15 – 20 images of recent work
- Images must be saved as .jpg, .png or .gif, under 2MB each.
- The optimal image size for good image quality and fast upload is a maximum of 1280 x 1280 pixels @ 72 dpi.
- Images must be correctly rotated for viewing.
- Name each image with your name and a number, with the numbers corresponding to your inventory list.
- If your work is best shown via video, you may submit up to 20 minutes of video files by linking to them directly on the web (Vimeo, YouTube, etc.).
- If you are working with sound, you may submit up to 10 minutes of audio files by linking to them directly on the web (Soundcloud, etc.).
- With all time-based media, please make sure to indicate Title, Medium, Duration and Date in the spaces for Title-Descriptions when submitting.
- If media is password-protected please include password for viewing.
Please create a numbered inventory of the contents of your images or media, including title (in italics), medium, dimensions (height first), date completed, and a thumbnail image of the work in the right-hand margin. The numbers used in the inventory list should correspond to the numbering of your image files. You will upload this through Portfolio Submission as a PDF file, under 2MB.
- Title, oil on canvas, 50” x 40”, 2013
- Title, wood, aluminum, and plastic, 16” x 20” x 5”, 2014
In 1-2 pages, contextualize your current studio activity and describe how your participation in the MFA will activate your work’s ability to intersect the world in a significant way. Please spend some time talking about why you feel the low-residency program at SNC would be a good fit for your practice. You will upload this through Portfolio Submission as a PDF file, under 500KB.
1–3 pages listing current and recent employment, artistic involvement, and related skills/experience. Can be in resume or paragraph form. You will upload this through Portfolio Submission as a PDF file, under 500KB.